Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You're Funny

"Are you smiling?"

"It's not going by fast enough."

"Thanks for reminding me, but, no."

"You're already in bed."

"Yeah, I was gonna say."

"Did you? No? That must be nice."

"Mm-hmm."

"I just think it's totally unfair that you're in bed and I'm here."

"What?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Okay."

"What?"

"Okay."

"So what did you do tonight? Anything fun? No."

"What did you guys make?"

"Sounds like fun."

"Nice."

"Well... "(muffled)

"What's wrong with this picture."

"Well I won't text you then at two thirty in the morning."

"What?!"

"At two thirty in the morning."

"You're silly."

"You're gonna check out what?"

"I refuse to do that. I'm into mafia wars."

"So apparently I don't have to say thank you anymore?"

"Why?"

"Whatever."

"I just, yeah, think I have to say thank you, I appreciate you."

"If you say so."

"No, just, I just wanted to say thank you."

"Nothing. Doing work on the computer."

"I'm just appreciating the fact that I have time that I can call you, and talk."

"Mmm hmm. Yeah. It's just, if my cell phone rings, I have to answer it."

"No."

"No. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"I'm not use to this."

"What?"

"It's like, I want to pinch myself."

"Oh really."

"Okay."

"Yep."

"Well, I'm sure you want to go to sleep."

"What?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Ok. Yeah."

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Ok love you too."

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Love you too."

"Love you too."

"Ok."

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?"

"Ok love you too. Goodbye."

1 comment:

  1. I love this sampling. It's one of those things that make you want to make something, like a wooden bird box, painted red, with white stripes. What you posted gives me the feeling I had after watching "Wall-E" or "Let the Right One In," when I was staggering to your car, wondering how it got so dark. I want to make something now. Just what I needed. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete